I'm Back
Well, it's been quite sometimes that i last write in my blog. It's not that nothing interesting happened, but i just don't feel it's appropriate to add it into my blog. Personal stuff. Those who know, know... and let's keep it that way shall we. Just you people and me.
Went to the prefecture. Confirmed that i couldn't go to London. Stupid! I can't go out of France. Not even to Germany. So i might go to Lille instead of London.
Tonight we're going to Mulhouse to attend a dinner to welcome foreign students. I was looking forward for tonight for an unknown reason, even for me. Today i managed to re-established a broken link. Well... a link was successfully relinked, but the other was not. Let's not talk about that. When i arrived back at home, before going to Mulhouse, i got an email from dad that asked me to call home. He sounded serious, but it was too late to call home. I decided to call later that night when it's morning in Malaysia.
We went to Mulhouse by bus, shared a large bag of M&Ms and had a nice conversation with Brian and Irfan. We left at 6 and arrived in Mulhouse at 6.45. I imagined that we would be in a hall. A huge hall, an elegant one. But we were in the Restaurant Universite instead. They even had a table specially for us. I drank 5 cups of lemonade (non alcohol, and it was nice... sour..mmm), and I joined some others eating the whole bowl of peanuts.
The evening started with speeches. No! wait! It started with 30 minutes of torture listening to the awful sound of violin played by an amateur, who is worse than the ones who play in the streets.Then came the speeches. Then we began eating. It was buffet, BUT we took turns to take our food. Meaning, "Table 1 can now serve themselves...... Ok now table 2..." And we can only take once. I mean, what kind of buffet is that? Luckily i ate before i came. When the first table made their move, Irfan made the most racist remark i've ever heard this year "Ooo, giliran orang itam amik makanan". And he was right. All of them were blacks. I don't have any problems with that, but when Irfan made such remark, i was like.... "that's just aweful... saying that".
Then it was our turn. How sad i was to learn that the main dish was actually equal to appetizers. Even bread and cheese was considered as a main dish. I only took the bread and cheese... 3 cheeses... different types. Luckily the dessert was nice. Chocolate Fudge Ice Cream Cake. Mmmm... chocolate.....
After the 'dinner' we were tortured by almost 2 hours of stupid songs and dances. Ok la... it was not stupid but... it was kind of boring... especially for us who don't dance. During that 2 hours, we chatted, took pictures, candid and uncandid, and also kutuking people who danced. They even had an arabian belly dancer. At first, everyone was like... ooooohhh.... but then, we saw something that made us feel like vomiting. The lady still have some armpit hair and they were quite long. Ewww..... nak pakai baju macam tu pun, tolonglah cukur! Anyway, Brian danced a few times and so did some others. And we saw something that we were not supposed to see. No need to mention it here. Tak baik mengaibkan orang.
We went back at 11.30 and arrived at midnight. Everyone slept in the bus, but i couldn't. And i heard Misha Omar's bunga-bunga cinta. Someone didn't turn off his or her walkman. And i'm quite sad tonight. I still hadn't managed to re-establish the other link that was broken a few days ago. That person was obviously trying to avoid me tonight.
Called home, was quite worried, but finally laughed when dad only actually wanted to comment on something that i wrote in my blog. aihhh....
Went to the prefecture. Confirmed that i couldn't go to London. Stupid! I can't go out of France. Not even to Germany. So i might go to Lille instead of London.
Tonight we're going to Mulhouse to attend a dinner to welcome foreign students. I was looking forward for tonight for an unknown reason, even for me. Today i managed to re-established a broken link. Well... a link was successfully relinked, but the other was not. Let's not talk about that. When i arrived back at home, before going to Mulhouse, i got an email from dad that asked me to call home. He sounded serious, but it was too late to call home. I decided to call later that night when it's morning in Malaysia.
We went to Mulhouse by bus, shared a large bag of M&Ms and had a nice conversation with Brian and Irfan. We left at 6 and arrived in Mulhouse at 6.45. I imagined that we would be in a hall. A huge hall, an elegant one. But we were in the Restaurant Universite instead. They even had a table specially for us. I drank 5 cups of lemonade (non alcohol, and it was nice... sour..mmm), and I joined some others eating the whole bowl of peanuts.
The evening started with speeches. No! wait! It started with 30 minutes of torture listening to the awful sound of violin played by an amateur, who is worse than the ones who play in the streets.Then came the speeches. Then we began eating. It was buffet, BUT we took turns to take our food. Meaning, "Table 1 can now serve themselves...... Ok now table 2..." And we can only take once. I mean, what kind of buffet is that? Luckily i ate before i came. When the first table made their move, Irfan made the most racist remark i've ever heard this year "Ooo, giliran orang itam amik makanan". And he was right. All of them were blacks. I don't have any problems with that, but when Irfan made such remark, i was like.... "that's just aweful... saying that".
Then it was our turn. How sad i was to learn that the main dish was actually equal to appetizers. Even bread and cheese was considered as a main dish. I only took the bread and cheese... 3 cheeses... different types. Luckily the dessert was nice. Chocolate Fudge Ice Cream Cake. Mmmm... chocolate.....
After the 'dinner' we were tortured by almost 2 hours of stupid songs and dances. Ok la... it was not stupid but... it was kind of boring... especially for us who don't dance. During that 2 hours, we chatted, took pictures, candid and uncandid, and also kutuking people who danced. They even had an arabian belly dancer. At first, everyone was like... ooooohhh.... but then, we saw something that made us feel like vomiting. The lady still have some armpit hair and they were quite long. Ewww..... nak pakai baju macam tu pun, tolonglah cukur! Anyway, Brian danced a few times and so did some others. And we saw something that we were not supposed to see. No need to mention it here. Tak baik mengaibkan orang.
We went back at 11.30 and arrived at midnight. Everyone slept in the bus, but i couldn't. And i heard Misha Omar's bunga-bunga cinta. Someone didn't turn off his or her walkman. And i'm quite sad tonight. I still hadn't managed to re-establish the other link that was broken a few days ago. That person was obviously trying to avoid me tonight.
Called home, was quite worried, but finally laughed when dad only actually wanted to comment on something that i wrote in my blog. aihhh....
0 Comments:
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home