Île aux fleurs
Beware. Certain image in the following film might disturb certain audience. Please do not watch it while you're eating to avoid any reversal esophagus movements.
Today in Communication, the lecturer showed us this movie. At first I thought it was funny, but when it reached the ending part, it was obviously not a comedy. Personally I think (and so do many more according to IMDB), this is one of the best short movie ever made. It was made in Brazilian Portugese and this is the French version. I think everyone needs to see this movie because it shows the dark side or capitalisme (the world we live in). For those who are not francophonic, you can click here to watch it in Portugese with English subtitles.
Today in Communication, the lecturer showed us this movie. At first I thought it was funny, but when it reached the ending part, it was obviously not a comedy. Personally I think (and so do many more according to IMDB), this is one of the best short movie ever made. It was made in Brazilian Portugese and this is the French version. I think everyone needs to see this movie because it shows the dark side or capitalisme (the world we live in). For those who are not francophonic, you can click here to watch it in Portugese with English subtitles.
0 Comments:
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home