elle déteste cuisiner
Never have I felt prouder of myself. My mom always cooks tomato sauce (not ketchup, the tomato sauce that you eat with pasta) for me whenever I'm home. Normally i eat it with pasta, or use it a base sauce on a pizza toast, or as an alternative for ketchup on a hotdog. So when I left for France in 2004, i asked her the recipe for the sauce. I tried a few times, but usually i fail because i was short of ingredients, once it was the tomato puree, the other was the herbs, and another was the onion. But today I had all the ingredients. I even bought a tupperware to keep the rest of the sauce that I won't be needing today. I made a whole wok of it, and it tastes perfect. Just the way mom makes it. As a reward for myself, I had a big-yet-reasonable-enough portion for lunch and dinner today. Mmmm.
aku tak pandai mengarang puisi
tidak kupandai bermadah berseni
satu kalimah yang ku seikhlas tahu
hanyalah kucinta padamu -ella-
sejak dua menjak ni, tetiba ramai pulak orang yang terikut-ikut buat blog jugak. apsal ek?
aku tak pandai mengarang puisi
tidak kupandai bermadah berseni
satu kalimah yang ku seikhlas tahu
hanyalah kucinta padamu -ella-
sejak dua menjak ni, tetiba ramai pulak orang yang terikut-ikut buat blog jugak. apsal ek?
1 Comments:
sape tu yg terikut buat blog?? sejak dua menjak ke??....
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home