jeudi, janvier 11

Oy

I get pissed off everytime I took the métro if:

1) A person bumps me from behind or steps on my foot and not turning back to excuse him/herself, hurrying to catch the train that has just arrived in the station.
2) When the train is approaching a station where most people get off, a person force people to move out of his/her way just so that he/she can stand right in front of the door so that he/she can be the first one to get down (especially if I'm standing next to the door)

These people should be arrested.

Meanwhile, oyy, I'm getting hooked to the Nanny. I've been watching Seasons 1 to 4 since I came back from the roadtrip. I guess I have this "thing" for TV series. They tend to influence me. For instance, when I was hooked to Monk, I would count and touch every pole that I walk by. When I was hooked to Desperate Housewives, my house was neat and tidy like the Van de Kamps'. And now, I find myself laughing through my nose and using the word oy to let out a sigh. Luckily for me that classes won't really start in 2 weeks. I'll have the time to finish up Seasons 5 and 6.

Oyy
Lambersart 59130