Nothing. Honestly. Really.
I don't know why, but I've been trying to read and study for my exams next week, but nothing gets stuck in my head!
Winter holidays are coming in a month. But I don't think I'll go anywhere. Even if I do, it won't be very far. Just somewhere around here. Cuti-Cuti Perancis. Muahaha. Another holidays are coming end March. I was thinking of either going north- the Netherlands, going south- Marseille, Nice, Cannes, Monaco, or going south west- Toulouse,Barcelona. But I think it's still a long way to plan anything. But then, another holidays are coming up after that. Summer hols! Wahahaha. Nak balik Malaysia. Yeh. Rindu Malaysia.
So here are a few pics taken recently, including one pic of my room. I've decided to post it since everyone's been saying 'eh, letaklah gambar bilik tu'. So I post one corner of my room. And I've decided not to tidy it up, well, what's the point of sending a fake picture that doesn't reflect its usual state of properness? Hehehe.
Wish me luck for my death row! A whole week full of exams.
Winter holidays are coming in a month. But I don't think I'll go anywhere. Even if I do, it won't be very far. Just somewhere around here. Cuti-Cuti Perancis. Muahaha. Another holidays are coming end March. I was thinking of either going north- the Netherlands, going south- Marseille, Nice, Cannes, Monaco, or going south west- Toulouse,Barcelona. But I think it's still a long way to plan anything. But then, another holidays are coming up after that. Summer hols! Wahahaha. Nak balik Malaysia. Yeh. Rindu Malaysia.
So here are a few pics taken recently, including one pic of my room. I've decided to post it since everyone's been saying 'eh, letaklah gambar bilik tu'. So I post one corner of my room. And I've decided not to tidy it up, well, what's the point of sending a fake picture that doesn't reflect its usual state of properness? Hehehe.
Wish me luck for my death row! A whole week full of exams.
0 Comments:
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home